LIST OF AWARDEES:
1. Dr. Sivakami Muthusamy, Institute of Economic and Social Research, Population Association of America meetings, Los Angeles, March 29-April1, 2006 presented a paper entitled
2. Dr. Ajoy Kumar Ray, MST Division, NATIONAL METALLURGICAL Laboratory, Jamshedpur, presented a paper entitled ‘Effect of Ti Diffusivity on the formation of Phases in the interface of alumina-alumina brazed with 97 (Ag40Cu) 3Ti filler alloy’ at the 3rd International Brazing and Soldering Conference, Texas, April 23-26, 2006.
3. Dr. D. Selvi, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, will be presenting four papers including “Effects of Long-term fertilizer Application intensive cropping on Dynamics of deployment on soil Micronutrients under Eco System” at the the 18th World Congress of Soil Sciences, Philadelphia, 9-15 July 2006.
4. Dr. B. Narasimha Murthy, National Institute of Epidemiology, will be presenting a paper entitled “Simple Measures for Reporting the Magnitude of Small Area Variation in Rates” at the XXIII International Biometric Conference, July 16-21, 2006
5. Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bhardwaj, Dayal Singh College, Karnal – 132001 will be presenting a paper entitled ‘ Excess Molar Volumes and Spectroscopic Studies for the Binary Mixtures of Alkoxyethanols with amides/amines at 298.15k at the 19th IUPAC International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics/61st Calorimetric Conference, Boulder, CO, July 30-August 4,2 006.