The India Network Foundation welcomes publications for review on India and Asian Indians around the world. To conduct a preliminary screening process, please go to Contact INF and submit a request and contact information.
- Putting Chance to Work .. A life in Statistics: A Biography of C.R. Rao by Nalini krishnakutty, and Published by Dialogue
- Graceful Exits: How Great Beings Die. Death Stories of Tibetan, Hindu and Zen Masters. Compiled and edited by Sushila Blackman
- Population Policy and Reproductive Health In India. Edited by K. Srinivasan and Published by Hindustan Publishing Company
- Indian Paper Money Since 1950 By Kishore Jhunjhunwalla
- Ananya – A Portrait of India, Edited by S.N. Sridhar and Nirmal K. Mattoo, and Published by the Association of Indians in America