- India Post touches the lives of every citizen of the country. It is the largest postal network in the world.
- Its physical and electronic network is dedicated to providing mail, parcel, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail services with speed and reliability.
- The primary stakeholders of India Post are its customers, employees and the Government of India.
- India Post will provide services to the customers on value-for-money basis.
- India Post will ensure that the employees are proud to be its main strength and serve its customers with a human touch.
- India Post will continue to enable last mile connectivity as a Government of India platform.
↑ Return to Indian Culture