India Network Health Insurance provides medical coverage for all nationalities visiting the United States including residents, visitors, students, temporary workers (H1 visa holders) and their families. A recognized industry leader, India Network Health Insurance offers:
- Standard, Premier or Traditional (Comprehensive) Coverage
- Open and Doctor/Hospital Network
- Pre-Existing Medical Coverage for Ages 2-99
- Medical Coverage from $50,000 to $1,000,000
- Doctor Consultation Services
- RX, Dental and Vision Discount Cards
- Travel Assistance Services
India Network Health Insurance is sponsored by the India Network Foundation, a U.S. based non-profit organization. With more than two decades of experience serving the Indian community, the foundation leverages community participation to negotiate the best health insurance program for India Network Health Insurance to offer affordable premiums for all ages with an open and network plan.
Effective Nov 10, 2012, the India Network Accident and Sickness insurance is underwritten by ACE American Insurance Company. Claims are processed in the United States by the Administrative Concepts, Inc. (for policies starting with GLM) and by Accident and Health Division of Chartis Insurance for policies starting in GLB.
24×7 worldwide emergency assistance is provided by Europ Assistance Servcies for policy holders with policy numbers staring with GLM and by Travel Assist for policy holders with policy numbers starting with GLB.
If you are considering visiting abroad from India and need temporary or long-term medical insurance, you can learn more about the programs offered by India Network Health Insurance at http://health.indianetwork.org
News Feed from India Health Network Insurance, USA
- India Network Health Insurance Traditional Rates Reduced 33%
- Comprehensive Plans for Visitor Health Insurance now include Pre Existing Coverage
- Insurance USA is essential for visitors from India traveling outside their home country
- Visitors to New Jersey health insurance and pre existing coverage from India Network Health Insurance
- Visitors to Florida health insurance and pre existing coverage from India Network Health Insurance