The India Network Foundation has been actively involved in various projects and many more projects are undertaken by members in their own villages. Many times, funds donated to the INF are tax-exempt in the United States and hence we encourage members to take-up developmental projects in India or anywhere else. If you have a project of your own and would like to use the INF assistance in organizing the project, please post a comment below that will be direct to Dr. K.V. Rao.
- Tsunami Relief Project – Dec 2004
- Gujarat Earthquake Relief
- Orissa Cyclone Relief Project, Nov/Dec 1999
- Project Operation Care -Kargil Families July/Aug 1999
- Relief Efforts in AP,India (incl. a photo of the Eye of Cyclone)
- List of Schools Received Mapsets in 1998
- Mapsets Donated by Detroit, MI Telugu Association 1998
- Status of Schools Receiving Mapsets in Jan 1999
- Appreciation Letter from Schools and Donors
INF Member Initiated Projects
Here are some member initiated projects. If you would like to take-up a small project in India, please provide the information by completing the Project Profile Form.
1. Donated Rs. 5 Lakhs to Arogya Vara Prasadini Project, January 2002
2. Donated Rs. 4 Lakhs to Arogya Vara Prasadini Project, March 2001
3. Donated Rs. 1 Lakh to Nitya Annadanam Project, January 2001
4. Donated Rs. 5 Lakhs to Nitya Annadanam Project of the S.V. Temple, Tirupati, 1999.
5. Donated Rs. 67,000 to Shiksha Educational Charity, Bihar, India, 1999.
6. Donated Rs. 1.2 Lakhs to Kidney Transplant of a young person, Karnataka, 1999.
7. Donated Rs. 2,000 to Shanmukananda Fine Arts & Sangeetha Sabha, Mumbai, 1999.
8. Donated Rs. 53,000 to help defray costs of Kidney Transplant, Gujarat, 1999.
9. Donated Rs. 99,750 towards Construction of Library Building, Gonegandla, AP, 1999.
10. Donated Rs. 93,150 towards Construction of Residence Hall for Women, Badaganadu Sangha, Bangalore, Karnataka, 1999.
The hostel facilities are provided free of cost to needy students by the Sangha.
11. Donated Rs. 99,750 towards Construction of Library Building, Gonegandla, AP, 1999.
12. Renovation of Ammavari Temple, AP – Feb. 1999
13. Donated Rs. 50,000 towards Construction of Elementary School Building in Backward class area, Duvva, Andhra Pradesh, 1998
14. Donated Rs. 2.8 Lakhs to Nitya Annadanam Project of the S.V. Temple, Tirupathi, 1998.
15. Donated funds to Sri Ramakrishna Mission and Vivekananda Memorial, Gujarat to help cyclone victims in Gujarat. 1998/1999. This donation is made possible with contributions from our members.
16. Help Fire Accident Victims in Pondicherry, April 1999
A member donated funds to help families affected by the Fire accident in a small village in Pondicherry. Four families received financial assistance to rebuild their homes.
Contribute to India Network Foundation Programs